Sunday, October 7, 2007

Paws with your Pal

Yesterday was a barrel of laughs - we went to Paws with your Pal, in aid of the AAPS shelter where Phoenix (& Bruza) came home from, and it gave Sahara and big boy a good opportunity to chase tennis balls/other dogs allllll morning. We won 2 vouchers for puppy day care, which involves a whole lot of other stuff like workouts for the dogs and general play dates with other pups, and a 5kg gift of dog meat, along with all the other treats Sahara consumed throughout the day. She wore her new pink shirt and a huge smile all day. Afterwards we carried on to Australian Dog Training, which was much improved by A) Being daylight and there being no strange men lurking in bushes for Sahara to get sidetracked by and B) they were so wrecked from their morning activities they were performing 'heel' without even trying :)

And yes, I forgot my camera. Again.

1 nice people barked a comment:

Melisa Wells said...

I absolutely ADORE the Doggie Day Camp that I use here in the States at Petsmart Petshotel. For only $20, the dogs play together from 9-12, rest alone from 12-1, and play together again from 1-5. Since it's located in the Petsmart retail store, I could (if needed) drop her off as early as 7 a.m. and pick her up as late as just before store closing, at 9 p.m.

I wish I had invented that sort of thing...don't you?

(Plus, I could stand there at the window and watch the dogs play for hours. It's better then television!)

Melisa
rememberruby.blogspot.com