Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Drum Roll Please...


Phoenix has been my main man since Anzac Day (25th April) this year.

He's come a long way in that time. He now knows what a tennis ball is. He will let his belly be rubbed. He drools even more.

And yesterday, he achieved something for the first time that we are all very proud of.

He cocked his leg!

Yes, that is correct. He did indeed lift his leg to pee, like the gentleman he is.

I only wish I caught it on camera for proof.

{It really is rather sad what I get excited about these days}

3 nice people barked a comment:

Melisa Wells said...

ROFL! It IS indeed funny what thrills us, isn't it?

WORDofRYE said...

Yay! Go, Phoenix :)
It took my dog a while to learn this too ... he would often attempt to lift his leg, end up lifting it too far and fall over. It was SO hard not to laugh at him!

momosan said...

Our male dog only lifts his leg when out on neighborhood walks. In our back yard, he doesn't bother.